COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
An additional 6-month deferment has been granted on your COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). All COVID-19 EIDL loans will have the first payment due extended from 24-months to 30-months from the date of the Note.
- You are required to resume regular principal and interest payments 30 months from the date of the Note.
- Interest will continue to accrue and voluntary full or partial payments may be made without prepayment penalties (www.pay.gov) during the deferment.
- SBA will send regular reminders of your payment obligation.
SBA Strongly Recommends Borrowers:
- Access and review your Borrower account history in the SBA Capital Access Financial System (CAFS).
- Immediately download your original loan documents from the RAPID Portal for your records.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call the Disaster Customer Service team at 833-853-5638 or email email@example.com.